Quicken Loans and The Q Arena
Dan Gilbert is the majority owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena. Gilbert also is the founder and chairman of Quicken Loans.
Quicken Loans, founded in Detroit in 1985, is the country’s largest online mortgage lender and the 5th largest mortgage lender nationwide!
Each Quicken Loans team member is highly trained to find you the perfect loan. They understand all the details of mortgages, really listen to your unique situation, and then guide you to the best decision to meet your financial objections. And Quicken Loans’ competitive rates and fees can potentially save you up to thousands of dollars each year!
Quicken Loan Experience
- 94% of our clients say they’d recommend Quicken Loans to their friends and family.
- Quicken Loans has more than 25 years of mortgage lending experience and has helped American families finance over 1,000,000 mortgages since 1985.
- Quicken Loans has an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
- Quicken Loans was ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination in the U.S.” by J.D. Power and Associates in 2010.
- Quicken Loans closed $29 billion in mortgage volume in 2010.