(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Promotion open to Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of the Ohio Lottery Commission, Quicken Loans Arena and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, log onto www.theQArena.com/ohiolottery or send a 3 x 5 index card with your name, address, daytime phone number, and date of birth printed neatly on the back, to Ohio Lottery/Quicken Loans Arena VIP Promotion, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Promotion begins on December 14, 2012 and ends on May 31, 2013. There will be a total of six (6) drawings during the Promotion period. Entries must be received by December 31, 2012 to be eligible for the January 3, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by January 31, 2013 to be eligible for the February 4, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by February 28, 2013 to be eligible for the March 4, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by March 31, 2013 to be eligible for the April 3, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by April 30, 2013 to be eligible for the May 3, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by May 31, 2013 to be eligible for the June 4, 2013 drawing. Only one (1) index card entry per envelope on mail-in entries will be accepted. Only one entry per 20X The Money Ohio Lottery ticket serial number will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winners will be chosen at random among eligible entries received and will be notified by a Quicken Loans Arena representative via mail, phone or e-mail. Ten (10) alternates will be chosen during the initial drawing on the above listed drawing dates. If the winner cannot be reached within seven (7) business days of the initial drawing, an alternate will be chosen in order of draw. Quicken Loans Arena, the Ohio Lottery Commission and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, commissioners, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail or entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Illegible entries are void. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. If, in the Quicken Loans Arena’s opinion, this Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Quicken Loans Arena reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Promotion and, in such event, and at the Quicken Loans Arena option, select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Quicken Loans Arena further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Promotion for any reason such as but not limited to the occurrence of fraud or other failure which destroys the integrity of the Promotion. Materials submitted will be retained by Quicken Loans Arena for a period of time deemed necessary by the Quicken Loans Arena. Entrants are eligible to win a Prize only once. Within 72 hours after being contacted by Quicken Loans Arena, each winner must show proof (PDF scan, photo, fax or original ticket) of the original 20x the Money ticket to claim the prize. For online entries, the name on the ticket must match the name on the entry form.
(4) There will be one (1) grand prize winner selected in each drawing. The prize award for the January 3 drawing will be a Quicken Loans Arena suite for an available January 2013 or February 2013 Quicken Loans Arena event. Prize will include a suite night which includes 18 tickets, 3 parking passes and base food and beverage (no alcohol) package. The prize award for the February 4 drawing will be four (4) club level seats for an available February 2013 or March 2013 event. The prize award for the March 4 drawing will be a Quicken Loans Arena suite for an available March 2013 or April 2013 Quicken Loans Arena event. Prize will include a suite night which includes 18 tickets, 3 parking passes and base food and beverage (no alcohol) package. The prize award for the April 3 drawing will be four (4) club level seats for an available April 2013 or May 2013 event. The prize award for the May 3 drawing will be a Quicken Loans Arena suite for an available May 2013 or June 2013 Quicken Loans Arena event. Prize will include a suite night which includes 18 tickets, 3 parking passes and base food and beverage (no alcohol) package. The prize award for the June 4 drawing will be four (4) club level seats for an available June 2013 or July 2013 event. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Quicken Loans Arena’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value. For prizes valued over $599.00, Quicken Loans Arena will issue, and each winner is required to file a 1099-MISC Tax Form for the total value of the Prize (as required by law) with the Internal Revenue Service in the year the prize is awarded.
(6) Approximate retail value of prizes are: Suite Night Experience - $4,000.00; four event tickets - $599.00.
(7) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
(8) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Ohio Lottery/Quicken Loans Arena VIP Promotion, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(9) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(10) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(11) Further, by accepting the prize, winner agrees to hold the Released Parties, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, commissioners, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries absolutely harmless against any and all claims and/or liability arising out of participation in this Promotion and/or the ownership and/or use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
(12) As a condition and prior to being awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest/Promotion; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest/Promotion and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(13) Contest/Promotion void where prohibited.
(14) By participating in this Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. This event is conducted solely by the Quicken Loans Arena.
*The Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC is conducting this Promotion. As between them, Ohio Lottery Commission shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages and/or claims arising from Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC promotions, or the Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC’s conduct of any promotions and/or prizes associated with such Promotions.